1. We Can’t Beat Climate Change Under Capitalism. Socialism Is the Only Way. (In These Times)
2. Fighting Climate Change Requires a New Capitalism (Harvard News)
1. Does bringing anti-capitalism into discussions about climate promote or hinder the effectiveness of the movement?
2. In conversation, we run the risk of lacking discipline when talking about "capitalism" and "socialism"—are any specifics of the two systems surprising or easy to gloss over?
3. Henderson explains that in order to mobilize people to take climate action, inequality has to be addressed. What inequalities do you think should be addressed first and in what ways do you think they can be?